We will be learning:
* Identifying tens and ones in a number.
* Partitioning number and completing part whole models.
* Reading and writing numbers in words and numerals.
* Finding 1 more and 1 less.
* Finding 10 more and 10 less.
* Coming numbers using < (less than), > (greater than) and = (equals to).
* Using the tens and ones grid to help complete a variety of addition problems.
* Using the tens and ones grid to help complete a variety of subtraction problems.
* Using groups to help multiply.
* Using arrays and their link to repeated addition to help multiply.
* Using a grid to help multiply.
* Using groups to help divide.
* Using a grid help multiply.
* Understand that numbers can be multiplied either way eg, 2 x 4 and 4 x 2, but not for division.