Sports Leaders 2019-2020
As part of the sports leadership team, your role will be to help support raising the profile of PE in Rood End, by giving your own opinions to help improve physical education and to increase participation levels.
- To inspire fellow students to participate in physical education, act as role models and school ambassadors.
- Promote and assist any clubs the school are providing.
- Attend termly sports leadership meetings.
- Design a class poster for healthy lifestyle.
- Assist lunchtime staff with lunchtime games.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain equipment and ensure the PE shed is tidy.
- Be enthusiastic.
- Passionate about sport.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Show values demonstrated from PE. (friendship, respect and courage)
- Excellent listening skills.
- Able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Be reliable.
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply by writing a persuasive letter to Mr Brown & Mr Bradley explaining why you think you would be suitable by Friday 27th September.
Your school needs YOU!