This term our topic is Plants.
Children will be:
- Planting their own beans and recording their growth each week.
- Naming different parts of a plant (petals, leaves, roots, etc.).
- Learning about what plants need to grow.
- Naming common garden and wild plants.
- Learning the difference between Evergreen and Deciduous trees.
- Learning about food that we can grow.
Alongside this, children will have the oppurtunity to work scientifically through investigating different types of plants, evaluating their growth in varying environments, observing similarities and differences and much more!
Click the image below to learn more about plants.