- Our Reception P.E. sessions take place on a Wednesday. Please send children to school dressed in their PE kit and trainers on a Wednesday. Please ensure they have their hair tied back and are wearing no jewellery.
- Each child will receive 2 reading books. One is to read with your child this will have a sticker labelled "Read with me" and one is based on the Phonic phase your child is working on and will be labelled "Read alone".
- These will need to be kept in your child's book bag and brought into school every day.
- Your child will also be given a reading record, the intent of this is for parents to write comments in after they have heard their child read and for staff to comment in.
- Each week your child will be assigned a book on Rocket Phonics.
All children will have received a Reading Eggs log in, where they can access a range of books and Phonics activities online. Assignments will also be set on here along side homework.
- Daily reading
- Online reading on Rocket Phonics
- Weekly tasks to complete on reading eggs
- An activity in their learning log every fortnight.
Here are some useful websites for you to explore at home